EYE2021 offers a new experience for young people from all over Europe and beyond. Alongside in-person activities, this edition will feature exciting online activities on the dedicated EYE2021 platform.
EYE2021 takes place under the tagline “The future is ours”. Starting on October 4, EYE2021 will run online activities, leading up to the main event on 8-9 October in Strasbourg, which will feature online and in-person activities as well as new hybrid formats.
From the comfort of your own home and from all over Europe, you will be able to access the EYE2021 platform to watch online activities using any device available, be it desktop, tablet, or mobile. You can also download the dedicated app. On the platform, you will be able to participate in the comprehensive online programme, catch up on sessions you missed by re-watching them and discover the organisations contributing to the event.
To get the most out of the EYE2021 Online, you can also choose to register on the platform and:
- Create a profile and make it easy for like-minded young people to find you
- Meet and network with other participants, speakers, and organisations
- Discover youth organisations from all over Europe and learn more about their work
- Build your own personalised agenda, booking all the activities you would like to attend
- Make your voice heard during activities by asking questions, answering polls and chatting with other participants
- Take part in online competitions and win cool prizes
- Become part of a community of active and engaged young Europeans
To find how your personal data is processed by the event platform have a look at the Privacy Statement.
EYE2021 will take place on 8 and 9 October 2021 at the European Parliament in Strasbourg.
All young people aged between 16 and 30 years old can take part. Participation at EYE2021 is free of charge, however participants need to arrange and cover their own travel and accommodation in Strasbourg, and be able to present a sanitary pass required by French authorities.
Registrations for individual participants are now closed.