Being #youngintheEU: Take part in our competition and win a trip to EYE2023
Want to win a trip to Strasbourg and take part in EYE2023?
Show us what being #youngintheEU means to you and have a chance to join thousands of young Europeans at the next European Youth Event!
How can you take part?
- Film a reel (vertically filmed, no pictures) of max 10 seconds showings us a moment in the life of a young person living in the EU. This could be anything from enjoying a particular moment in your day, visiting your favourite spot in your hometown or simply spending time doing the things you love. Be creative, be funny, be authentic!
- Post the reel to your Instagram profile with a short description, using the hashtag #youngintheEU and tagging @ep_eye in your caption by Sunday, 11 December at midnight CET.
- Only reels posted between 16 November 2022 and 11 December 2022 will be eligible.
- Your Instagram profile must be public.
- Remember to stay on topic. Our social media team will not take into account any video that discriminates on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status; engages in the promotion of a political party or politician; engages in self-promotion; engages in the promotion of commercial products or services.
- Make sure that you have all copyrights for the video you publish and audio you use.
How do we select the winners?
- After the closing of the competition, the EYE social media team will select the three winners taking into account the number of views, interaction and creativity of the video.
- The three winners will be contacted via Direct Message on Instagram (do not forget to check your message requests!).
- The European Parliament will invite the three winners to EYE2023 on 9-10 June 2023. Travel and three nights of accommodation will be arranged and covered by the European Parliament.
- Other reels will be selected and may be used to create a longer video trailer displaying what being #youngintheEU looks like. If your video is selected, we will contact you via Direct Message to receive your consent to use the video.
16 November 2022: launch of the competition
11 December 2022 at midnight CET: deadline to take part
December 2022: selection and announcement of the three winners
9-10 June 2023: participation in EYE2023
Who can take part?
- Residents of one of the 27 EU countries, between 18 and 30 years old at the time of EYE2023 (9-10 June 2023) can take part in the competition.
- The winners agrees to travel and stay in Strasbourg for three nights during EYE2023, with travel and accommodation offered by the European Parliament.
- Participation in this competition implies that you agree to the terms and conditions.